Thursday, March 8, 2012

Prince - The Quintessential 12 Inch Extended Mix Compilation

DOWNLOAD: Prince - The Quintessential 12 Inch Extended Mix Compilation

 Prince - The Quintessential 12 Inch Extended Mix Compilation

Prince - The Quintessential 12 Inch Extended Mix Compilation
4CD 37 Tracks | Release: 2012 | MP3 320kbps | 44.1 Khz | Joint-Stereo | 1.71 GB
Genre: Remix

This is single in kind of my treasured possessions in my Prince hoard. I found this on eBay back ~s around 2000 if memory serves me. At the time this was meant to have ~ing a collection of every 12" be associated with that had not been released in c~tinuance CD. Yes, I realize after this a small in number of these turned up on "Ultimate Prince". But the rest accept not. A collector lovingly restored these from his admit vinyl collection and did a doom good job if i do utter so myself. I went through and tagged entirely the original 12" Remix names. If it had nay remix name listed, I added "Full Length 12" Version". I furthermore included scans of the original artwork that came through it. Hope this provides you hours of gratification as it has me.
May U live 2 experience the dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment